[thechat] I know, I keep sending these...

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Apr 26 01:49:00 CDT 2002

more americans than canadians were disturbed by bush's "lackadaisical
apology" and that's a good sign

coincidentally, one of the four funerals this week was held a block from my
house (which is sure to reinforce the "oh, you're from canada, do you know
susy?" stereotype)

as for booing the canadian anthem at the raptors game the other night, well,
whaddya expect, it was detroit after all  [ducks]

remember the '92 world series, when marines marched into atlanta stadium
with an upside-down canadian flag? mind-numbing stupidity on somebody's
part, not to have noticed before they went into the stadium -- but when the
series came to toronto, did we fly the stars and stripes upside down? not at
the actual game

and i believe toronto won the world series that year

not that i think the raptors can pull off the next three games in a row

> Whatever happened to "how you play the game?"

alive and well, joe --

  http://www.jimformation.com/log/archives/000141.htm#000141

the rudinator