[thechat] ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Apr 29 08:49:00 CDT 2002

Bastard.  Adding this to the block list now.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com

http://www.autoemailremoval.com/cgi-bin/remove.pl [3].
Auto Email Removal Company. Ref# 01222263545
This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant with all federal
and state laws regarding email messages including the California Business
and
Professions Code. We have provided the subject line "ADV" to provide you
notification that this is a commercial advertisement for persons over 18yrs
old.

===References:===
  1. http://www.wldinfo.com/download/email/ESE.zip
  2. http://bestsoft.3322.org/onlinedown/ESE.zip