[thechat] Warning! You have pumped too much CAD

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Tue Apr 30 03:26:01 CDT 2002

Entertaining job portfolio of a friend of a friend, working in Italy:

(Watch for wrap)
http://www.coroflot.com/public/public_job_seeker_details.asp?job_seeker_id=6
719

---
AMBITIONS

My ambition is buy a mainframe. I find that if I have a really fast
computer, I can pump so much CAD, that I will have pre-pumped CAD to a point
where I can cut my working week from 12 to 10 days. My employer was kind
enough to buy me a drip and a mattress which folds under my desk, amongst
all the cables, thus fulfilling my previous ambition.
---

(The pictures are pretty funny.)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au