[thechat] Windows 98 SE Explorer Problem

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Apr 30 06:06:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Nowadays I am having a very odd problem. I am using Windows 98 SE.
Earlier its Explorer showed the preview of every image when the file was
selected. But after re-installation of MS Office 97 PE, Windows Explorer
has stopped to show the preview of GIF and JPG, JPEG images. However, it
does show the previews of Bitmap and PSD (Photoshop) images. Can
somebody tell me, why is Windows Explorer not showing the previews of
GIF and JPG, JPEG images?
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.