[thechat] spider man

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser at skdesigns.com
Fri May 3 07:58:04 CDT 2002

Any of you folks interested in the new movie Spider Man? My 14-year-old son
and I have tickets for Friday after he's out of school, which is also the
movie's opening day.

Good special effects? Have the pre-reviews been good? I haven't paid any
attention. Admittedly, I wouldn't pick Spider Man, but it's something fun
to do with my son. Haven't been to an opening day for a movie in years (and
I hope the crowds aren't too nuts..... I'm glad I already have the tickets
-- yeah for Fandango and buying them online).

My son tells me the guy playing the lead role as Spider Man has an 8-pak,
not just a 6-pak and that he's really built. I guess there's some redeeming
value somewhere here for this divorced female, huh? ;-)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/