[thechat] Binary Code of Computers

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri May 3 20:12:00 CDT 2002

>You don't need any software to translate it *to* the original zeroes
>and ones. It's already that way. The software you use are converting
>the files, on the fly, from the original zeroes and ones to something
>you can make sense of.

Deke - Damn, what software can I use to do THAT? For _years_ I've
been trying to convert various 3d modeling apps to something I can
make sense of.

Syed - it sounds like a hex editor might get you partly to where you
want to go: there's free ones available for every platform. I imagine
some of them might be able to show you the zeros and ones just for
the fun of it.

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/