[thechat] ssfi

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat May 4 10:27:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2002 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] ssfi

> [evolt ze case study]
>
> when you get it (you *are* pre-ordering it, aren't you?), lemme know
> what you think...

it's pre-ordered here - £43.99 from amazon.co.uk for any other Brits out
there - saves on customs and excise charges when something over 18 quid gets
intercepted by import people.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1904151035

The delivery estimate is "Not yet available" ... blub! :)

I notice amazon are now using ISBNs as ASINs for books - did they always do
that?  I don't recall them doing that in the past ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'