[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Mon May 6 00:01:01 CDT 2002

Its probably Hey Jude by the Beatles

-----Original Message-----
From: thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thechat-admin at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Syed Zeeshan Haider
Sent: 06 May 2002 07:06
To: Evolt TheChat
Subject: [thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Hello Everybody,
Some of you might think about my question as senseless but I am being
compelled by my curiosity. A couple of years ago, I was watching a drama
on PTV (Pakistan Television, our country's national television). In a
scene, a character was listening to some western music. I could listen a
feeble part of music but I still remember it. There were no words in
that part of song which I listened. But the vocalist was creating some
sounds like following "words":

<song>
Na Na Na Na Naa Naaaa
Na Na Na Na Naaaa
Nunnah Nunnah Na Na Na Na Naaa
</song>

Here each "Na" sounds like as it is in "Banana"

Try to sing this chunk as it is written. If you can remember this song
or even if you can guess then tell me the name of the Song and the
Singer. Thank you, Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/