[thechat] Handhelds as gifts

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Mon May 6 03:35:01 CDT 2002

At 01:19 AM 5/6/2002, you typed:

>On Monday, May 6, 2002, at 02:43  am, Hugh Blair wrote:
>
>>My SO also goes to school and has found the $99 full-size keyboard
>>is great. http://targus.com/product_details.asp?sku=PA840U It fits
>>most palm models by almost all vendors.
>
>...but not the Handsprings.

Yes, it also works for Handspring Visors. I have a Visor Deluxe and a Visor
Prism and use the Targus keyboard for them. :-) It's great. You just need
to order the appropriate keyboard for the particular model of Palm or
Handspring that you get. PDA models have different connectors, so a
keyboard won't fit ANY PDA, and it also won't fit all models of a
particular brand, either (one keyboard won't fit ALL Palms or ALL
Handsprings, etc.). So you just need to make sure you buy the right
keyboard for the particular model that you get.

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/