Kirsten Dunst (was: Re: [thechat] Spider-man movie)

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 15:09:01 CDT 2002

--- Joe Crawford <jcrawford at avencom.com> wrote:

> Kid's 20 years old, whaddaya expect?

My 3 older kids are 21, 20, and 19, so I've been
around
a lot of 16-20 yearolds the last few years and some of
the 16yearolds are brighter than this 20yearold, so I
don't think age is an excuse.

> Great thread over there with the snaps. :-)

Ya lost me on this one, Joe. snaps? over there?
webdesign-l? websandiego? Am I totally being totally
dense here?

Terry

Why are there no northbound onramps from Mesa College
Dr. to the 805 or 163? Took me forever to get from
Mary Birch on to a northbound fwy!