[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Mon May 6 19:46:00 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
I asked you to guess following song:

<song>
Na Na Na Na Naa Naaaa
Na Na Na Na Naaaa
Nunnah Nunnah Na Na Na Na Naaa
</song>

One thing which I forgot to tell you last time; the vocalist of the song
was female (as I remember).

Thanks and many thanks to all of you for so many replies. From all those
replies, I created a list of 7 songs and I tried to search them on
internet to check and listen. I did not use any online radio station. I
used three sites: http://music.lycos.com/, http://www.cdnow.com/ and
http://www.cuppachat.com/mid/music.htm.
No match was found for the above song.
Following songs did not match:

    The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

    Bannana Splits Theme

    Gettin Jiggy Wit It

    The Look

I could not find following songs to listen:

    Kiss Him Goodbye

    Hey Jude

    Games People Play

Please do not mind if your guess did not match my criteria based on my
memory. The real problem is melody or pitch. It is not possible to send
you the sample of the song. Anyhow thanks again for all of your guesses.
I will welcome any more guesses also.
If you know any other site for searching and listening the sample songs
then let me know.
(I was not hoping so much responses but it was a pleasing surprise to
get so many responses.)
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/