[thechat] 2 Bad (Refugee Camp Mix)

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Mon May 6 22:11:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Again! Music...! Yes, another question about a song.
Many of you might have listened Michael Jackson's "2 Bad (Refugee Camp
Mix)". In its start, a man announces something. What I understand is:
"... this is officially refugee camp remix. Hop with it ..."
What he says before and after it, I can't understand. I searched
internet for complete lyrics of this song but could not find. Can
somebody tell me the complete and right words, which I mentioned above?
I don't want the lyrics of complete song but just the words spoken
before song. Please keep in mind that my native tongue is not English
and I do not have enough experience of speaking it that's why I have
some difficulty in understanding spoken English.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/