[thechat] Responsible public list practices

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Wed May 8 00:10:00 CDT 2002

Hi,
Why did I manually subscribe if there was no need to subscribe to post
to TheChat?
TheChat is a great place for discussion but only subscribers must be
allowed to post. W32.Klez.gen at mm Virus has spread fast. I am receiving 4
to 6 e-mails daily, which are infected with this virus. I have seen many
subject line words in this list which are used by this Virus. This Virus
uses pornographic subjects also. This virus uses same computer and
e-mail account to send e-mails but uses different addresses for "From"
line. For more information about this Virus, one should visit
http://www.symantec.com/. There a small (132 KB) anti-virus is available
for this virus.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.