[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Wed May 8 05:46:03 CDT 2002

<who="Syed Zeeshan Haider" when="07:34 07/05/02 +0500">
>Hi Stef,
>I am curious. Don't you like songs?

Never mind me, Syed, I was just being light-minded. As you may not know
there's been a pretty hectic 15-days political restlessness in France
because a fascist (Jean-Marie Le Pen) came to be in the second turn of the
presidential elections.

So I spent two crazy weeks, demonstrated, wrote a whole lot of emails, etc etc.

Then I feel very much relieved now, since Sunday of course (?) the fascist
was not elected. So now I'm back into teaser mode on thechat.

And yes i like music, of course. At this very moment Tori Amos sings China
on my hi-fi and it's one of the most wonderful things I've ever heard. Not
to mention baroque music, Annie Lennox, Queen, Keith Jarrett, etc etc.

Actually I must ask you to forgive me if I sound offending, because I'm not
criticising anyone. I just feel among friends here, so I behave silly
because it's my way of behaving among friends.

Yeah, pity my everyday-real-life friends ;-)))))