[thechat] Big stupid plea.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 8 11:47:12 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Crawford" <jcrawford at avencom.com>
To: "thechat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2002 4:30 PM
Subject: [thechat] Big stupid plea.

> [snip]
>
> and I am here at home with the Cat. We met

Joe, sad to hear you're in a similar situation to me - my partner left me a
month ago after nearly 8 and a half years together - she cited similar
reasons - the spark had gone, she didn't feel the same ... she still wants
us to be friends, but I really can't see that working as technically our
paths wouldn't cross otherwise ... and wouldn't specifically going to see
her and going places with her be dating?  :(

I wish I could offer some assistance Joe, but right now I'm sharing
something of you're going through too.  I hope you can seek a bit of comfort
to know that there *are* others going through something similar, and these
stories don't *all* end in gloom.  But I guess when it comes to
relationships, the only thing you can do is do your damnedest to make it
work as best as you can, and just hope to hell you're doing it the way your
partner wants to do it too.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'