[thechat] busted

George Dillon <> Chat! thechat at georgedillon.com
Wed May 8 19:31:01 CDT 2002

> i ran a vanity search and it turned up george dillon -- hey george, your
> site says you're going back to your theatrical career, but obviously
you're
> still keeping your hand in web development, right?  i mean, you wouldn't
> still be here, right?
>
> rudy

Wow... your vanity search lead to me... how does that work? Oh yes... Fluid
Tables...

Well yes I've gone back to thesping...got a big show opening next Friday...
http://www.georgedillon.com/theatre/matthew/ ... but the geek in me won't
give up so easily... and anyway I like it in here.

Actually when Matthew's over I've got some web work coming up... and I'm
hoping to finally implement my site redesign!