[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Wed May 8 19:37:01 CDT 2002

Hi Miriam,
I am very happy to know about your interest in Qawwali and Nusrat Fateh
Ali Khan. The pure Qawwali of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan is not very popular
in Europe. But his songs with western pop music are most popular in
countries other than Pakistan. The new young generation of Pakistan
likes him because of that pop touch which he gave to his Qawwali and
other songs. Aziz Mian never used pop music. Visit
http://www.muziq.net/pakistan/index.shtml and
http://www.muziq.net/index.php to listen to streaming Qawwalis of Aziz
and Nusrat. If you ask me I can send you an mp3 file of a Qawwali by
Aziz Mian just for introduction. Sending whole Qawwali is not possible
because it spans a length of 30 minutes. I will create mp3 from a CD of
Aziz Mian. Aziz Mian is my favourite.
(I do not support the illegal use of music in the form of mp3.)
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/