[thechat] Big stupid plea.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 8 21:51:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Big stupid plea.

> [snip]
>
> > And finally, I've had all kinds of stupid thoughts because I'm so
> > web-centric to do some kind of online stunt where I try to win her back.
>
> DO NOT DO THAT.
>
> Web stunts are lame. Get off the computer. Seriously. Talk to her in
person!

I would agree with that - if you feel compelled to do something about this,
definitely don't do it through the computer.  But I'd say that any attempt
to win someone back should be tempered by the willingness to back off should
they continue to say "no".

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'