[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Thu May 9 00:22:00 CDT 2002

Hi All,
I have put two wave files on my site containing that na na song which is
under address. I have recorded it immaturely and roughly. It just lets
you know, how songs seems like. If you don't like tune or pitch then
don't mind.The original song is great. Here are the URL's to the wave
files:
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/nana1.wav
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/nana2.wav
I have tried to keep the file sizes as small as I could. Download and
listen these files to guess the song. The voice of this rough vocalist
is not original in above wave files. I have changed the frequency a bit.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/