[thechat] The Top 12 Pick-Up Lines Used by Star Wars Fans

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu May 9 14:21:00 CDT 2002

>1) Why don't we head to my bedroom, peel back my Star Wars sheets, and
>discover what a true Jedi can do with his light sabre?

I like this one! I like a couple of them... I mean, they'd make me
laugh and they wouldn't drive me away.

>7) You ever been with a webmaster before? It's like nothing you've ever
>experienced

Flashbacks to Emily and her tight baby-doll
"Webmistress - you must submit!"  T-shirt ..

where is that crazy girl?  *sigh*

>8.	"I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby."

I confess... I do find Chewbacca a bit sexy (though I was always a
Han Solo girl, ever since the original movie which btw came out when
I was in 3rd grade)

Wasn't Chebacca good at fixing stuff...yeah... I wonder how he is
with housework?

>72.	"If I said you had a mint first-edition, still-in-box action
>figure, would you hold it against me?"

okay, that is sick.

Finished I am.