[thechat] Countdown...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 9 16:01:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 6:53 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Countdown...

> [episode 2 snippage]
>
> Although we've had all the books in Borders for about a month
> now. Here's what they say:

I've decrypted Martin's insanity to keep us all sane ...

> CoVader

I'm unsure whether Martin is implying that Darth Vader is in fact a
cohabiting being, perhaps Anakin will merge with Jar Jar to co-exist
together as Darth Vader ... or perhaps it simply shows how much of a
co-operative guy Vader turns out to be.  Oft unseen in the original Star
Wars trilogy is Vader's consistent politeness and generosity, even extending
his fellow TIE pilots the courtesy of going through doors before him ...
"No, after you - I insist!"

> wuAnakin DrJarJar

Anakin is clearly destined to become the new member of The Wu-Tang Clan,
either that or he's going to be the next generation of wuftpd server.  Jar
Jar, after spending two years at Berkeley while the rest of the cast made
Episode II, finally got his Doctorate in Particle Physics.  This explains
his minimal appearances in Episode II.  Obviously much more of a thinker
than any of us thought.

> QyMidochlorians Bya

Hmmm, here Martin is obviously questioning the plot device of Midichlorians
(George Lucas' lame "here comes the science bit" first featured in Phantom
Menace, clearly designed to destroy the mystic karma bit of the Force, and
make it a scientific - and thus patentable - commoddity) ... and he proceeds
to use the accepted acronym for Bring Your (Own) AT-AT - bring it I shall!

> pcvAmidala snoggedUm Clones

Obviously Martin mistyped PVC, meaning that a kinky clad Amidala (in a
standout scene from Natalie Portman, destined for DVD freeze frame
greatness), proceeds to defeat the clone army by kissing them to death ...

... oh Martin, that is mean giving away the plot like that!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'