[thechat] The Top 12 Pick-Up Lines Used by Star Wars Fans

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Thu May 9 18:24:01 CDT 2002

Back in college, one of my closest friends lived with her b/f, who was
somewhat elfin-slash-Hobbitlike in appearance (no pointy ears, though) who
had (and may still have) an irrepressibly shy, aw-shucks presence, except
when he was discussing computers or programming... last I heard of him, he
was an NT/2K network admin.

She mentioned one time that when she'd flirt with him, it was not unheard
of for him to state in reply, "sit on my face, you will" - usually as a
way to inject humor into the situation.  (She was a gorgeous strawberry
blonde with a bones-to-water attitude, etc. etc.)

Let's face it, humor can at times help.  If it works.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."