[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Thu May 9 20:05:01 CDT 2002

Hi,
My web site is having problems with wave sound files. So I have put the
sound files on a geocities web site. Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/fishorse2000/sounds.html to listen sounds.
I have recorded it immaturely and roughly. It just lets
you know, how songs seems like. If you don't like tune or pitch then
don't mind.The original song is great.
I have tried to keep the file sizes as small as I could. Listen these
files to guess the song. The voice of this rough vocalist
is not original in the wave files. I have changed the frequency a bit.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/