[thechat] UT champions!

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 10:22:02 CDT 2002

ok, just wanted to announce that our team won the local Unreal
Tournament tournament (not redundant)... it wasn't part of any
other local/regional/national thing, it was just a dozen or so local
companies...

but we crushed everyone in a double elimination tournament, and
only had one flag scored against us (in the last game, cuz i got
cocky and left my post)...

so i'm wearing my medal at work today, and our championship cup
is in the lobby...  one of the teams we beat has staff here for
training, so they're just grumbling every time they walk by me...

and i have once again reaffirmed that the Redeemer is, in fact, a
close-quarters weapon...

i have pictures, but it's mostly rows of screens and the backs of
players, so not much to look at...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself