[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 11:05:00 CDT 2002

> From: Martin <martin at members.evolt.org>
>
> Share and Enjoy!
> Live out your life
> With a plastic boy
> Or girl by your side
> Let your pal be your guide
> Share and Enjoy!

yes, this is familiar, but i can't place it... i do recall humming it
while getting some brown sickly liquid out of my Nutrimatics Drink
Dispenser this morning, though...

it wasn't very good, so i just made a beverage flavored with dried
leaves boiled in water... with milk... squirted out of a cow...

> (c) a bunch of mindless jerks who will be[1] the first against
> the wall when the revolution comes
[...]
> [1] or 'were the first against the wall when the revolution came'
> depending on whether your source fell through a hole in the space-time
> continuum.

-- or which link of the sausage you're viewing...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself