[thechat] The Top 12 Pick-Up Lines Used by Star Wars Fans

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Fri May 10 12:04:00 CDT 2002

> On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 12:46:18AM +0100, Martin wrote:
>
> > On Friday, May 10, 2002, at 12:23  am, Ben Henick wrote:
> >
> > > with a bones-to-water attitude,
> >
> > a wha..?
>
> Just what I was about to ask.
>

> G.

Meaning, she was pretty and poised enough to intimidate or charm off his
feet almost any man she damned well pleased, a process I observed a few
times.  Not scary, exactly.  Instructive, maybe.

It wasn't a mystery to me why she was with a geeky, elfin b/f at the
time... nor was it a mystery why he was so shy when it came to things like
flirting.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."