[thechat] Can somebody Guess this Song?

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Fri May 10 12:05:01 CDT 2002

> It's the A-B-C
> song!  A,B,C,D,E,F,G...H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P...Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,and Z.

Sung to a tune by (I believe) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, based on a theme
by Franz Josef Haydn.

But that's not it.

It's driving me crazy. So tantalizingly familiar.

It's not coming to me. Maybe if we heard the fully orchestrated version. Or
maybe Shirley could transcribe it, and we could do a search of the magical
musical 'match by notes' database. If it existed. And if we had ham, we
could have ham and eggs, if we had eggs.

Or maybe a description of the style, the instruments, even two words
together.

Gah. I'm going to go not think about it for a while.

joel