[thechat] UT champions!

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 12:25:01 CDT 2002

> From: David Wagner <dave at worlddomination.net>
>
> > and i have once again reaffirmed that the Redeemer is, in fact, a
> > close-quarters weapon...
>
> Ummm... ouch.
>
> You crazy.

nah, just stand next to the post, and step behind it... i think i'm one
of the only people who can dumbfire a nuke 2 meters and not get
turned into goo...

> All of a sudden I'm starting to miss my job in a large tech support
> office. Rarely an evening went by when we couldn't find 10+ people
> ready to blow each other up.
>
> Then they all started playing Counter-Strike, the bastards. I had to
> quit. :)

yeah, we had a bunch of people convert to Q3, but we still smear
them in CTF in Q3...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself