And now pianos, too (was RE: Geetars (was: RE: [thechat] Big stup id plea... Kenya))

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com JCanfield at magisnetworks.com
Fri May 10 16:53:01 CDT 2002

> >Hey, someone posted a page and a half of blues lyrics;
>
> a page and a half?  you mean you printed them?
> Well, then be sure and put a copyright notice with my name on
> there, now.

This is the web, honey. 'Pages' are merely discrete bunches of information,
delimited, not by the physicality of the medium, but by the psychiatry of
their meaning.

> I don't want my highly original gem to get snapped up by some
> hair band... you know what happened to Willie Dixon...

No; I hope he's okay.

> yeah, you're right.  I'm to blame.
> I am a troll mistress. I can't help it.

I didn't know trolls had mistresses. (Is that mistressi? My Latin is
slipping, along with my sanity.)

> I was raised by wolves and academics.
> My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named
> Chloe with webbed feet.

Even *I* can't come up with a response to *that.*

> I'll bring it up with my therapist.

She isn't perhaps a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with
webbed feet?