Geetars (was: RE: [thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya)

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 17:01:01 CDT 2002

--- "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> Hi Terry,
>
> Oh Man ... Dang!  That was a nice guitar!  A buddy
> of mine in Cleveland has one - it's nice! (He plays
> pretty good and has done some recording ... local
> theater soundtrack stuff.)

Part of why I let it go was I got sick of other people
picking up *my* guitar and playing it much better than
I could. Just didn't seem that it was living up to its
worth in my hands. Just wish I'da let it age a bit
before I sold it! Or let my son have it. Ah well, why
don't I give myself a papercut and pour lemon juice
on it!

Terry