[thechat] Re: Can somebody Guess this Song?

Weston R. rd84 at playing247.com
Sat May 11 13:28:00 CDT 2002

> > Hi,
> > Tell me clearly, friends. Have you guessed the song or not
> > after listening the wave sound files? What is your final
> > decision about the song? Thank you, Syed Zeeshan Haider.
>
> No idea what it is. Everyone says it sounds familiar, but can't quite
place
> it.
>
> Do you know any of the words, even just a couple?
>
> joel

Ok, right now I am actually singing a song in a choir that has na-na-nahs
except I don't have the music with me right now and I can't remember the
title off hand. The song I'm thinking of goes like:
na-na-naa-naa, na-na-naa-naa, hey hey hey, good bye
and the lyrics say something like "go ahead and kiss him goodbye."
Here I recorded the na-na-nahs really quick
(http://www.playing247.com/na-na.mp3), this way you can tell me if I'm
totally off, cause it seems that there are a lot of songs with na-na-nahs.
----
Weston Renoud, Freelance Web Designer/Student
Bellingham, WA, USA
http://www.playing247.com/