[thechat] UT champions!

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Sun May 12 10:37:00 CDT 2002

>I love the guided missile mode - send the missile into your
opposition's
>headquarters - BOOM! Then wander in and walk out calmly with the flag,
>before they get a chance to get to their sniper rifles (the other great
>weapon in UT).

Ah, yes, but it's always fun to wander upon someone who's steering a
guided Redeemer, watching their head just kind of bobbing around while I
pick a good weapon with which to kill them.

>Another favourite is to sneak up behind a sniper when you have the flak
>cannon. Apply it to their back and press fire. Such a satisfying
noise...
>:-)

That's always a crowd-pleaser, but you all forgot to mention the single
most powerful and underrated weapon in UT - the translocator.  199
health and a full shield belt?  No problem!  Shoot it at your opponent's
feet, activate, and telefrag your way to victory.

I should start playing again.  Warcraft 3 kind of sucked me in.

Dan