[thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon May 13 07:17:00 CDT 2002

Hi Ashok!

Interesting questions!  ;-)

(1) I can't say!  {Living in Texas at the moment, I have been sworn to secrecy! Shhhhh!}  However, I will point out that there was a time when many 'Westerners' thought Idi Amin was the epitome of African political leadership ... perhaps now the shoe is on the other foot!

(2) Unfortunately.  I tend to put them in the same category with [from what I have heard - but not seen] the Asian game shows where contestants do stupid things like eat a bug for money.

HTH,

RonL.
(Who notes that while the US does not have a monopoly on stupidity ... it does seem to be an overly abundant natural resource.)