[thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon May 13 18:00:01 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 1:16 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Big stupid plea... Kenya

> [snip]
>
> (2) Unfortunately.  I tend to put them in the same category with
> [from what I have heard - but not seen] the Asian game shows where
> contestants do stupid things like eat a bug for money.

sounds like Endurance (from Japan, FWIW) - a show which Clive James made
somewhat popular here in the UK by constantly featuring clips from it on his
own show ... the combination of Clive's Australian drawl explaining what is
going on, and the frantic Japanese presenters ... sheer craziness :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'