[thechat] Sacramento Kings (NBA) win Western division Semi-Finals

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser at skdesigns.com
Mon May 13 23:06:00 CDT 2002

Yes! The Sacramento Kings just won the Western division semi-finals
114-101. What an exciting game to watch, too.

I've lived in Sacramento all my life and watched this team grow up here
from seemingly rarely winning a game 17+ years ago now. So it's truly
exciting to see them come this far.

Next they play the LA Lakers. So it will be another tough way to go.
Whether they end up winning the NBA championship or not, they've had an
amazingly exciting season, and they've come so far.

Woohoo!!

And my son got to celebrate his 14th birthday today by getting tickets to
tonight's game, too. What a great way to celebrate.

Just had to share that excitement!!

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser at skdesigns.com