[thechat] Re: [thelist] [OT] A farewell and thanks.

Tamara Abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Tue May 14 10:35:00 CDT 2002

--
At 01:56 PM 5/13/2002 -0500, Daniel J. Cody wrote:

>Hello again evolters -
>
>For a number of reasons, personal and professional, I'm moving on from
>evolt.org, and wanted to say farewell to a list and a community that
>I've come to love, respect, and count on.

Since we are practically neighbors, when I read this I felt a mix of dismay
and sadness.

I never did talk you into coming down to Chicago, but I always had the hope
I could meet the great djc who did such a stellar job on evolt.org.

I'm still sad to see you go -- good luck in all your endeavors, may they be
as successful as evolt which is a lifeline of sorts to me.

cheers!