[thechat] My situation

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue May 14 18:14:01 CDT 2002

At the risk of going massively offtopic for thechat
(and now keenly aware of the burden I share for suggesting
*this* list in the first place), I'm with Rudy.

We pick priorities and get moving.  BEO probably is
the easiest thing to get sponsored, but I'm not about
to commit time to it until the 'critical list' is
finished.  If it ever does get finished.

Ah well.  Easy come, easy go.   :-(

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com