[thechat] London Beervolt (16th May 2002)

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Wed May 15 07:06:00 CDT 2002

Hello,

Not being one for long involved emails, I thought I'd get the point and
information of this one across in the subject  :)
Beervolt tomorrow night in old London town (probably Covent Garden, unless
I can persuade everyone that De Hems is an option, the Oranjeboom alone has
got to be worth a visit. Or there's always 'The Porterhouse' micro brewery
from Dublin Mmmmm clean beer... no chemicals... gah! Now I'm rambling!)

If there's any takers, do reply and we can finalise a time and venue.

Martin is already up for it, 'cause he suggested it  :)

Cheers
mk