[thechat] Just off out...

Seb seb at members.evolt.org
Wed May 15 21:14:01 CDT 2002

from http://members.evolt.org/seb ...

10 minutes ago I left the cinema, my head spinning. My nervous system
attempting to adjust to an audio-visual feast the likes of which it has
never yet encountered.

Episode II was good. Very very good. If you don't yet have tickets, you are
doing yourself a great injustice. Though I need to see it again (and again
and again), my immediate reaction is that this was the best film of the 5.
That's right, true believers, The Empire Strikes Back is second to Attack
of the Clones.

I have to sleep now. My parting words... well, Natalie Portman wasn't
wearing a bra for most of the film. Make of that what you will.

Seb.