[thechat] Just off out...

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Thu May 16 08:17:01 CDT 2002

>Yes, but we Jedi try and keep them as far away from civilisation as
>possible so they don't corrupt our children's minds.

I did see a trailer a long time back, it had this guy dressed up in a funny
looking costume and had a head kind of like a sphinx, he also carried a
tube light bulb in his hand - then I learnt he was called Darth Vader.
Thats about the maximum knowledge that i have of star wars :)
Maybe  I'll start watchin them now !

>Say, Ashok, are you Indian or just have Indian roots?

I am an Indian (an indian passport holder) - though i have lived here for
quite a long while .  Kenya does have a fairly large population of people
of indian origin(roots)  (they came here 2 or 3 generations ago.) who last
counted in at 200 - 250,000 in a country of 30 million.