[thechat] Not a dog-eat-dog world any more

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri May 17 14:06:00 CDT 2002

On 01:46 PM 5/17/2002, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns said to me:
>>http://europe.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/05/15/austria.dog/index.html
>>
>>Yessir, times have changed. It ain't a dog-eat-dog world any more. ;)
>>
>>Madhu

Eew.

First thing I thought of was that CSI episode...uh...

<http://www.tvtome.com/CSI/season2.html#ep43>

...except they were cats.  I've since learned to eat dinner *before* I
watch CSI (as opposed to during).  (Not that I mind the show or anything,
but watching things like the camera shots of a bullet piercing a spleen or
something is not the best thing to watch when eating Hot Pockets.)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.