[thechat] Not a dog-eat-dog world any more

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri May 17 14:33:01 CDT 2002

At 12:40 AM 5/18/2002, Shirley wrote:

>Now I'm looking at my own dog a little differently, hoping I don't have any
>health problems when we're home alone, but scrambling for one of those
>timer food dishes that dumps food in the bowl daily for at least 2 weeks.
><big grin>

All I can say is: keep your dog well-fed, Shirley... (Cue in X-Files theme
here)

And just think - it's just a 22 lb. cocker spaniel. You could feed him for
a vvvvvery long time... ;)

Muhahahahahaha!

>So I wonder if anyone will adopt that dog and if the dog will need PTSD[1]
>counseling.

The dog's probably thinking, "Now *that's* a real steak - very rare, just
the way I like it."

Madhu
The next Conan O'Brien baby! ('cause Jay Leno is just not funny)