[thechat] Why I love spam - CNET.com

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri May 17 17:15:00 CDT 2002

On 01:23 PM 5/17/2002, Madhu Menon said to me:
>http://news.com.com/2010-1076-915523.html
>
>CNET, my former employer, must be having trouble finding good writers. This
>article reads like an April Fool's joke, except that it's the middle of
>May. This guy makes a case for spam!
>
>If you want to visit him on the Web, it's
>http://www.geocities.com/bdennis410/netweb.html
>and you can forward all your spam to BDennis410 at AOL.com :)

I was just reading a response to his article on Kuro5hin:

<http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2002/5/16/201257/851>

One of the comments is that that e-mail address he had is no longer
accepting incoming e-mail.

<http://www.kuro5hin.org/comments/2002/5/16/201257/851/147#147>

Poetic justice, I suppose...probably got tired of receiving unsolicited
e-mail, commercial or otherwise. :)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.