[thechat] Zope on a Rope (or shoestring)

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat May 18 12:22:02 CDT 2002

On Friday, May 17, 2002, at 09:46  pm, Luther, Ron wrote:

> How about we start a thread on 'favorite (or really sick) math jokes'?
>
> (1)
> student - "Why can't I have a beer while I work on my Calculus
> homework?"
>
> Prof - "Because it's not safe to drink and derive!"

A good mate of mine (runs http://www.stickycontent.co.uk - sorry about
the JS fullpage resize) has just won a national competition run by
http://www.asda.co.uk to find new Christmas Cracker[1] jokes[2]. His
jokes included stinkers like:

Which girl band doesn't get cold on tour? Atomic Mitten.

Cheers
Martin

[1] The UK has a Christmas tradition of these. You get a paper tube
contains a paper hat, a cheap, nasty toy and a very bad joke. You pull
one end, a friend pulls the other, and there's a little pyrotechnic
device which goes bang when it separates.

[2] These jokes *must* make you groan. Sample: Why did the tomato blush?
It saw the salad dressing.
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,