[thechat] Just how good is episode 2?

kristenannfrey at yahoo.com kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 14:40:00 CDT 2002

I haven't seen it yet so - Just how good is episode 2?

When I watch the 3 "originals" I almost start to cry.  Yeah - maybe thats a female thing...

Star Wars (#4) is SO GOOD that I get butterflies in my stomach and short of breathe when watching it - especially at the end when Luke is about to destroy the Death Star.

Is episode 2 THAT GOOD?

Call me crazy

Kristy

P.S.
Back in 1980, when I was in kindergarten, many of my friends were "barbie" and "strawberry shortcake".  I was Boba Fett.