[thechat] Oooh, eeevil!

Olly Hodgson gnarly at gmx.co.uk
Sat May 18 21:00:00 CDT 2002

I just got this in my mail, complete with Klez attached...

"Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by
corrupting your files. Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus
technic,most common AV software can't detect or clean it. We developed this
free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus. You only need to run this
tool once,and then Klez will never come into your PC. NOTE: Because this
tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV monitor maybe cry
when you run it. If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'. If you have
any question,please mail to me. "

Nice!

Olly
Sponsor me to ride Spain!