[thechat] Ep II stuff

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Sun May 19 12:56:00 CDT 2002

This is really just a test post so i can give my new email client a
shakedown, but Harry Knowles has put up his review of Ep II on AICN:

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=12260
(it contains major spoilers... so if you haven't see it, stay away).

It pretty much sums up how i feel about the whole thing, but I especially
like the last line.

"And sure there are those out there that were disappointed or hated this
film, but ya know what. It must suck to be you, because I saw STAR WARS:
ATTACK OF THE CLONES and I can't wait to see it again."

G.