[thechat] Donner party

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun May 19 22:41:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kath" <Kath at cyber-kat.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2002 2:30 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Donner party

> At 01:54 AM 5/19/2002 -0400, Chris wrote:
> >"Search party" is good too. Did that once and as soon as it was
announced,
> there was a massive crash from the kitchen, followed by pin-drop silence
in
> the entire restaurant, then hysterical laughter from the kitchen. Alas,
the
> hostess *still* didn't get it when I explained it afterwards.
>
> LOL - "War party" might be fun as well!

or "boarding party" perhaps?  If you all dressed with pirate hats, eye
patches and had stuffed parrots perched on your shoulders, it would just
complete the image ;)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'