[thechat] Why I love spam - CNET.com

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Mon May 20 04:43:00 CDT 2002

>from madman.weblogs.com :
>The salesman convinced me with his friendly, informal manner (he lovingly
called me "Dodo" 'cause it meant "friend" in >Swahili), his firm handshake,
his wide smile

Madman :
neat article (& too some of the other articles on your site) !  though i
would like to point out the incorrect use  of "Dodo" (where yu said dodo =
friend)  - i dont think its even such a commonly used swahili word .
'rafiki' or 'jaama' are most commonly used .  In reality if memory serves
me right ,  "Dodo" actually means "Breast" .....  , now we know exactly
what 'kind' of popup ads you were concentrating on when you wrote the
article  :).