Fw: Re: [thechat] I am going nuts

Yousuf Harichara yousuf at priest.com
Tue May 21 01:03:01 CDT 2002

Ouch! Though I like the ...meaningless casual sex...
bit.

I think you may right in pointing out my lack of
certain social skills. I attribute this to my
very strict and conservative upbringing in a
muslim family. Judging by what you have said,
I think I would have been better off with a
bushy beard camped in a cave somewhere...

Yousuf